Tuesday, March 6, 2012

BLAH!


What a crappy day.  I dropped my cell phone in my cup of coffee and now it's dead.  I have it in a bag of rice hoping to revive it but I'm not sure if that really works or not. 

Chelle, I have tried to post a comment to your blog but for some reason I can't.  I can type in the comment box but when I hit "publish" it disappears.  Am I doing something wrong?  Help!

No pics today as I'm at work right now but I will try to post my progress on Birdhouse Welcome tomorrow.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Carrie, I assume you are still having trouble posting comments, since you are emailing me, but isn't emailing a fellow stitcher fun???

I don't know what the problem is, but I have run into it repeatedly on blogger. I may someday switch to my very own dot com with an administrator to help me with the technical stuff. For now, I have no idea what to tell you, except I am enjoying your emails. :o)