Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BIRDHOUSE WELCOME PROGRESS


Here's my progress on Birdhouse Welcome.



I'm going to put this one down for now and work on something else for the next few days.

Well the rice didn't work to dry out my phone; It will turn on now but the screen is frozen.  It will ring and receive text messages but I can't answer it or read the messages because it's frozen.  I'm so mad at myself for not getting the insurance on the phone because now it's going to cost me over $300.00 to replace it.  That could seriously cut into my stash buying!

Off to read some blogs.

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

So absolutely adorable, Carrie! Love it! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Chelle
www.lifeonthedomesticfront.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

So cute! Sorry about the phone, did you take it apart to dry it?

Daffycat said...

Beautiful progress! This is such a bright and fun looking stitch.